Staff at Clockwork are creative, passionate, and keen to learn. We employ many specialist individuals, from apprentices to experienced practitioners. The Clockwork team has a great work ethic, creative ethos and sense of humour. We're super proud of our team and provide a raft of benefits when you join.
Sorry no vacancies at present
We don't have any positions available to join at present but do send us your CV if you are interested in Clockwork. Please check-in here for future opportunities and updates. Email: email@example.com
Clockwork Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency. We are hotel and hospitality specialists offering digital marketing services, helping clients boost their bookings.
We are creative thinkers, problem solvers, doers, explorers, mentors and trusted marketing guides - hospitality specialists with long experience and expertise, be that design, marketing, web development or business consultancy.
Many of us have worked in hospitality and understand our clients in a way only insiders can. Industry trends, seasonality, room rates, and the inner workings of hotels are just some of the deep insights we use to inform all our services. But that doesn’t close the doors, we are an open and honest business. We thrive on collaboration and pioneering new routes to success with individuality in mind.
We are more than just a marketing agency. And that’s what makes us different.FIND OUT MORE
At Clockwork expect to feel important because you are.
We enjoy the work we do, but understand agency life can be demanding. We make sure our team takes regular time out. Our team days gives everyone time to bond with each other outside work, as well as enjoy new experiences together. We find the days also provide a different environment to recharge creative thinking or valuable time to think about things differently.
Over the years, we’ve participated in various activities including Segway riding, outdoor adventures with The Dartmoor Tour Co., beach cleans, wellness days, bbq training, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, pizza-making, city exploring with "GPS Hunt Fun" and regular social events after work.
Capturing memories and thrilling experiences is what we market best, so it’s only right that our team gets involved in these experiences too. Often the team get to sample some of the many stunning hospitality venues, restaurant and spas with which we work as well.
- • A friendly and creative working environment
- • Light, airy and stylish workplace with great views of the Devon countryside
- • Hotel, restaurant and spa client visits and occasional stays
- • A personal development plan to meet your career goals
- • Nest stakeholder personal pension contributions
- • A social and supportive working environment with Employee Shout Outs, Wind Down Fridays, and (weather permitting!) Wednesday Walks
- • Free refreshments - our kitchenette is stocked with Clipper Organic tea and guest artisan coffees from a brilliant bean to cup coffee machine. We have a fully stocked biscuit tin and great bakers on the team
- • Outdoor dining area for lunch breaks and BBQs when the weather is glorious
- • Free parking - a private car park, flat and accessible
Take a peek into what we've got up to on a few of our team days...