Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps increase the quantity and quality of the traffic to your site. For hospitality businesses, this is the biggest driver of website traffic, and most importantly, revenue. This is a zero-sum game. If you are not improving your website to climb the rankings, then your competitors are.
We have compiled a selection of useful website checkers and online tools to help you test and improve your website for search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and many more.
- Google Search Console - to monitor and manage your basic index status and performance on Google Search.
- Bing Webmaster Tools - to monitor and manage your index status and performance on Bing Search.
- Google Page Speed Insights - to test your page speeds for mobile and desktop.
- GT Metrix - an alternative to test your web page speeds.
- Google Mobile Friendly Tester - to see if your web page is mobile friendly.
- Google Trends - to discover trending searches online, useful for creating compelling content.
- Ahrefs Webmaster Tools - to audit your website and improve your performance.
- Ahrefs Keyword Generator - to research keyword ideas.
- Ahrefs Domain Authority Checker - to check your website's domain authority score.
- Ubersuggest by Neil Patel - to research keyword search volumes.
- Shortpixel - to compress image file size before uploading to your website, to improve page speed.
- Tiny jpg/ Tiny png - to compress image file size before uploading to your website, to improve page speed.
You don't have to feel that way. We can help you learn and build up your confidence when it comes to improving your website traffic with GuestNet, where you can learn marketing and grow bookings.
Perhaps you don't have the time to learn, then we can do this for you. Our team of experts have been boosting website traffic for over two decades. We'll take away all your marketing stress, so you can focus on running your business. Get in touch with us to start growing your website traffic.
How is your website performing?
Identify how to improve your website with specialist advice and help.
We would love to chat over a coffee to discuss some website opportunities we can find for your business. We will do a brief audit of your website and feedback some of our findings along with the solutions to drive website traffic.
Simply fill in the form below.
Are you in need of hospitality marketing support? Perhaps you need a new website to fuel wanderlust? Whatever your business need, everything we recommend is with your individual success in mind.
Get in touch with us using the form below or call us direct: 01803 872999