Join Our Team
Staff at Clockwork are creative, passionate, and keen to learn. We employ many specialist individuals, from apprentices to experienced practitioners. All you need to succeed at Clockwork is a work hard ethic and a good dose of fun. In return, we provide a raft of nice things for you.
Clockwork Marketing is seeking an ambitious developer to join our dynamic business.
The role will include a broad range of web development tasks for the diverse mix of clients, as well as involvement in the development of some new solutions for the hospitality industry.
Clockwork is a successful integrated Marketing Agency based outside Newton Abbot with a regional and national client base, predominantly in the Hospitality sector. Our work is informed by our significant industry knowledge and an analytical approach.
We work from beautiful rural offices just outside of Newton Abbot and employ 18 dynamic and creative people. We have a fun but professional approach to all we do, and provide a great environment for personal development.
The Web Developer Opportunity:
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated person to join our professional team.
The successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of PHP and MySQL on Linux servers and will have a good understanding and expertise of the following:
- Object Ordinated Programming
- MVC Frameworks
The candidate would benefit from knowledge or experience in the following:
- Yii & Laravel Framework
- CSS Pre-processors such as LESS or SCSS
- Bootstrap 3+ or similar CSS frameworks
- Payment gateways
- Experience with API e.g., REST, XML
- Photoshop Skills
- Version Control
This position is full time, working alongside the existing development team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A commitment to deliver cutting-edge technological solutions
- Passion for keeping learning
- Energy and a good sense of humour!
- A friendly working environment
- Light and airy offices with great views
- A competitive salary
- A company benefit scheme
- Sick pay, according to length of service
- 28 days’ progressing to 33 days’ holiday, depending on length of service
- A personal development plan to meet your career needs
The role is based at our offices on the outskirts of Kingskerswell. There are no public transport routes to the office, although there are car sharing options. This position offers great career development opportunities for the right candidate.
You must have worked in the following capacities:
PHP Programmer, PHP Developer, Backend Web Developer, PHP Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time, must have agency experience.