This interactive two day workshop is designed for those who want to build up a fountain of revenue management knowledge by introducing the key principles of a revenue management strategy.
Ideal for those with limited exposure to revenue management but are looking to transition or for those who an understanding of pricing strategies would enhance their current role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to
- Help you master the principles of revenue management.
- Discover the practical steps required to implement revenue management within an organisation.
- Identify key reports and metrics required to benchmark and monitor the effectiveness of your strategy.
- Equip you with necessary skills to communicate a revenue strategy to the wider hotel team.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
The course is for those who have had little exposure to Revenue Management previously, and are either working in a hotel or with hotels. Typically, attendees on the course will be business owners or revenue managers wanting to formalise their knowledge, or from reservations teams, sales and marketing or other supporting roles. It’s ideal for those who wish to make more valuable contribution to revenue management decision making or are looking to transition into a revenue management role.
- The core concepts of revenue management.
- Creating an operational road map and putting revenue management into practice
- Key drivers of proﬁtability including the break-even point and impact of ﬁxed and variable costs
- Market segmentation and creating proﬁt opportunity
- Internal and external performance measurements in revenue management and how to calculate them
- How to create a competitor set
- Understanding demand and working with demand drivers
- An introduction to value based pricing and pricing models
- Creating a forecasting dashboard and using key metrics to develop a working forecast How to set up a revenue management programme within an organization and the supporting reports required
Course location: Clockwork Marketing, Longlands Barns, North Whilborough, Newton Abbot TQ12 5DY
To book your place please email email@example.com